Vision & Mission
As a community of health professionals cognizant of the vision and mission of the University of the Philippines – Manila (Health Sciences Center) and the Philippine General Hospital, Let’s Save the Brain Foundation, Inc. is also committed to the:
- Pursuit of knowledge and excellence in the neurosciences;
- Development of competent human resources in the field of the neurosciences; and
- Delivery of quality neurological services in an environment of collegiality and scholarship towards the fulfillment of the neurological well-being of the Filipino people.
- To assist the UP-PGH Department of Neurosciences in its development projects;
- To help the members in establishing and enhancing the practice of their profession, and indigent patients of the Department for needed diagnostic procedures and medical interventions;
- To set up linkages with funding institutions for the purpose of granting financial assistance to members for professional advancement, and indigent patients of the Department for needed diagnostic procedures and medical interventions;
- To build a network with training and educational institutions for post-graduate education locally and abroad;
- To create closer and immediate links among members and donors through a directory and sustained web-based communication;
- To promote healthy exchange of knowledge in medical and non-medical fields;
- To expand the knowledge of neurosciences in the Philippines through effective education programs;
- To solicit, receive, invest and disburse donations, subscriptions, gifts, bequests and other funds for the purpose of the corporation in accordance with Philippine laws and regulations;
- To procure, buy, lease or receive donations of pharmaceutical products, instruments, apparatus and equipment, medical and scientific for the purposes of the aforementioned.